Sunday, July 29, 2012

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” ― Mitch Albom

So last week I posted about herbs, and thoughts on Death from the perspective of the experts.  I am no means an expert I am a human being.  Today, less than an hour ago actually, my mother in law let go and let her essence leave her physical form. 

Southern Fried Pagan has talked about how my Mamaw died on my thirtieth birthday, and how my Great Grandfather died on my day of birth, and how two of my favorite Highpriestesses died...and now it is my Mother in law.  I do not dwell on death; I live.  Loss, and letting go is part of all of it.

But for a woman who raised and gave me such a wonderful Husband and Highpriest and Clifton (my son) Stepdad and baby Cayden a Dad.  I feel she deserves something great.  The best I can do for her right now is Give her a memorial on this page....

In my tradition you light a candle to help the Spirit of the deceased to cross over.  So I am lighting for Mamie a candle, and on this page giving her a space.

Thank you Mamie for being a wonderful Grandmother, and an interesting Mother in law.  May your afterlife be all you wanted and more.  May you dwell with your son, and your Mother and Father and Brother and Sisters.  Thank you most of all for the gift of your time and for leaving so much abundance behind you...you left the world a better place than when you found it.


"May the choirs of angels come to greet you.
May they speed you to paradise.
May the Lord enfold you in his mercy.
May you find eternal life."-----------------The Christian Song of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment